Monday 16 December 2013

You BEAUTY discovery box

I've recently signed up to the You BEAUTY discovery club. It costs £6,95 per month and for that you get your You BEAUTY discovery box delivered with 2 beauty products samples of your choice and a couple of extras. My little box was delivered pretty quickly, ordered on Friday received on Monday! Very exciting :-)

So this is what it looks like....


isn't it pretty??

This is what I found inside...



a 2 ml sample of Jimmy Choo Flash eau de perfume, 9g Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Balm, Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes and a small bar of Green&Black's Organic Raisin & hazelnut chocolate...
I couldn't resist it and I ate it before I even thought of taking a picture of what came in the box... it will never happen again, I promise! ;-) The Jimmy Choo sample and chocolate were the standard content of the box for the month of December and the Lanolips and Magnifibres were my choices.


I often get chapped lips in the winter months so I ordered the Lanolips balm as it is 100% pure lanolin and you can use it on dry cuticles, dry nasal passages and dry skin patches! As its not that cold at the minute I can't comment on how good it is but I promise I will let you know as soon as I get to put it in to use.

I'm really intrigued by the Magnifibres and I'm planning on testing it tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment