Sunday 15 December 2013

The Light Bulb Moment!

So about 15 mins ago I had a light bulb moment and I thought to myself why not write a blog about cosmetics and make up but specifically relating to my own skin type and my own experience?! That way I will never make the same mistake of buying a face cream that just makes my skin break out or mascara which leaves me with panda eyes! My kinda personal/public diary/review centre for everything from skin care to make up for combo to oily, acne prone skin..... also if my blog gets interesting enough for people to actually read it maybe I get to read some comments with tips and ideas that I haven't already tried and tested myself!
So if you are 40 with oily or combination skin and you STILL GET ACNE like me!!!! then stay tuned and hopefully this blog will provide you with something interesting to read and will maybe save you some time and a couple of pennies trying out stuff that simply will not work!

Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment